Geekvape Aegis Boost 40w Luxury Edition Pod Mod System
Geekvape Luxury Edition Aegis Boost Pod Mod Bonus Kit supports the usage of both Pod and RDTA up to 40W max output with an internal 1500mAh battery. Besides, the Mod is IP67 rated made to be corrosion-resistant and tear-resistant. Also, it comes with 5 B Series Coils designed for MTL and DTL for MTL & DL vaping experience.
- Capacity: 3.7ml
- Power Output: 5-40W
- Coils: 0.6ohm(20-25W)
- Input Voltage: 3.0-4.25V
- Output Voltage: 1.0-6.0V
- Size : 106.8 x 27.7 x 39.2mm
- Refilling Method: Top filling
- Display: 0.42-inch OLED Screen
- Battery: 1500mah built-in battery
- Material: Zinc Alloy+ Top grain leather+Food grade silicone
- Super fast firing<0.08s
- Water-resistant rating: IP67
- Supports the usage of both pod and RDTA
- Over-discharge/ short circuit protection
- Output over-current/ overcharge protection
- Switch timeout/ over-temperature protection
- Two separate coils(Kit set only) for MTL&DTL
- Stain-resistant and tear-resistant leather sleeve
- Easy access Top-refill pod and airflow valve design
- Quick lock and release design for switching pod system
- Powered by 1500mah built-in battery with max 40W output
It comes with:
- 1 x Aegis Boost Luxury Edition
- 5 x B Series Coil Boost Formula mesh coil (Pre-instalted: 0.4ohm 25-35W; Spare Coil: 0.3ohm 30-38W; 0.4ohm 25-35W; 0.6ohm 15-25W; 1.2ohm 10-14W)
- 1 x Drip tip
- 1 x Coil tool
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Boost Figure
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Key ring
- 1 x User manual
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use to use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof of surface. Never leaves charging batteries es unattended. If you see that there are visible damages to the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store, and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.